We are a small group of professionals whom all have a singular goal in mind – to produce outstanding digital products and brand experiences for businesses that make lives better.
We believe our abilities and products are among the finest in the digital realm, and aim to focus on quality over quantity. Our mission is to deliver clarity and distinctive design direction for brands and businesses who want to stand out. We accomplish this through strategy and collaboration – asking the right questions, applying intuition and engaging each project with progressive design thinking.
We see our clients as our partners, and are focused on long term relationships. When working with us you’ll find we’re incredibly easy to work with, typically respond to emails within the hour, and are there for you even over weekends and holidays. We value our partners and clients and go above and beyond to make it show on every level, from the way we communicate, to our work product and the ongoing support.
Despite the stunning projects we deliver, those looking for the glitz and glam of an agency type experience will be disappointed. You’ll quickly discover that we keep our day to day affairs simple by managing each project with a pragmatic mindset and efficient methodologies. What you’ll end up getting from us is a no nonsense client experience and jaw dropping products that will add measurable value to your company. Thanks for checking us out, we look forward to working with you!
A few things about us:
1. 9 out of every 10 of our clients hire us from different states and more recently, different countries.
2. We built our company around a digital infrastructure. In other words, physical location is not an issue.
3. We think of Chicago as our home base but have staff working from 5 different states. We’ve found that the best talent is sometimes located in obscure corners of the USA.
4. Our digital infrastructure allows us to create agency grade (or better) products without the agency price tag. This is because we invest into services and technology rather than a bunch of fancy offices.
5. We’re picky about what projects we take! It’s important that our clients’ values align with our own.